Published on March 26th, 2015 | by Andy0
TopShop/TopMan Opens First Texas Location in Houston’s Galleria
The day has finally come when Houston fashionistas no longer have to shop for TopShop clothing online or visit the Nordstrom’s pop up shop from the famed European brand clothing line.
TopShop/TopMan will open its’ doors today, at 11 a.m. at the Houston Galleria. Look forward to special welcome gift bags and loads of fun shopping the racks of the latest spring/summer trends.
Ladies you can shop on the first level, while your beau shops on the second level. It doesn’t matter your size or the occasion, TopShop has it all. From a tall and petite section to a dedicated section of the establishment to all shades of denim, and how can you not miss the massive, eye-popping shoe section, filled with summer sandals and weekend fun heels.
During the sneak peak press event, Wednesday evening I noticed five things about TopShop Houston:
1. If you are looking for soft but edgy swimsuits for your summer vacation take a look at TopShop’s swim collection. I promise you won’t look any further.
2. TopShop is on trend when it comes to clothing and shoes, however, remember this store is a European store meaning some trends in Europe may not necessarily have hit the U.S., but that should not stop you from daring to be different.
3. Houston’s TopMan is giving the newly added men’s department to the renovated Houston Zara a run for their money and consumers.
4. You will no longer make a stop at Forever 21 first, because you will be drawn into TopShop by their bright lights, blaring music and bodacious prints spread from one model behind the glass to the next.
5. You will get lost in the accessory section. Expect boat loads of fun sunshades, leather backpack purses, all things fringe and not to mention the jewelry.
TopShop/TopMan is the perfect addition to the Houston Galleria, so get up and check out the one and ONLY Texas location tomorrow! I promise it won’t be a waste of gas and time.
In the mean time we will be awaiting the release of the TopShop/Beyonce collaboration. Houston Stand-Up!